Grain Storage Overview Specifications
Our Grain Storage and Feed Bins are built using the best quality materials and customized engineering to suit your needs.
Our products have the following specifications:
4” Corrugated Construction
- Less resistance to downward flow, prevent grain hang-up and bridging.
- Greater vertical strength than narrow corrugation
- Larger 44” sidewall sheets allow for reduced build time.
Built to last
- G115 (350 grams/M2 of zinc) galvanized steel specified for all Lambton grain bins
- 28% more zinc protection than traditional structures
- Significantly more resistance to weathering and corrosion.
Stress-Tested Design and Structure – Bin construction is optimized with accurate calculations of:
- wind stresses
- roof-mounted equipment loads
- evenly distributed and unbalanced snow loads
- we will recommend a range of upgrade options based on your specific application and location